No huge plans for this weekend. I think Adam is going to go up to my parents house and help my dad rebuild the roof. I know sounds stellar. My mom is in the midst of painting their backroom/den/laundry room, so in other words everyone will be working and I am afraid my mom will put me to work and I have SOOOOOO much to catch up on at my apartment! I know that sounds awful but every time I turn around there is something I have to do which is stopping me from finally getting art done. The Holidays are sneaking up and I don't feel like I have near enough. One good thing about going up my parents way is that there is a fabric store so I can go out and buy some fabric to make Christmas stockings. Also, yesterday I went to Dick Blick and FINALLY bought some studio stretched canvas, I think I got it for a decent price. But, if anyone knows a site where you can get stretched canvas on the cheap PLEASE let me know.
This is my new piece. I have REALLY been into illustrations lately. Her name is Lia and boy is she buttering up to Santa! She is on 5"/7" sturdy matte board. Done in mixed media, using mostly water color and acrylics. She will be heading over to eBay hopefully on Sunday to bring some holiday cheer!
Wow I hope everyone's Friday is a TON more eventful than mine. I will talk to everyone real soon. Etsy and eBay updates real soon.
Oh and before I leave I was TAGGGGGGGGGED I am it: by the talented Ms. Laticia at Regalo, the rules are.....
- Link to the person who tagged you.Mention the rules.
- Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
- Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.
- I am obsessed with horror movies
- I know all the presidents in chronoligical order
- I have to fall alseep on my stomach
- My favorite cocktail is Blueberry Shminof and Diet Pepsi
- I lock my keys in my car all the time
- I don't do dishes (the creep me out)
Have a Super Day!
Smoooches, TGIF, Yours Till Niarga falls,