Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dropping in!!!!!

HELLLLLLOOOOOOOOOO to all my blogging buddies out there. Super long time now talk.
Well to recap!


*On November 20th Adam and I closed on our first home! Major fixer-upper but making serious progress. I hope to have some before and after photos in the next century.


*We adopted two baby doggies (photos to come) they are the cuttttessttt


*Photography is going.. slow during the winter months but I have had a ton of great feed back on my work and a lot of interested parties. If you haven't visited here is the link to see some of my work : VISIT MY FLICKR SITE BY CLICKING HERE


*I turned 25... I know.. not too old not too young... This is an interesting age. Interesting in that I don't really know what I want to do with myself... but it is a good time to start figuring all that out!


*And I just want to let everyone know I haven't fallen too far from the creativity


wagon. I always have my photography but I have made two new pieces....

The last piece I made as I was listening to the Firefly song.... you know the one.


Well I hope everyone is having a creative and successful new year. I know mine has been very busy filled with many thing to be thankful for. I am not sure if I would have played my hang any other way. I really hope to get some photos of my babies up soon. Share their cute little mugs with the world. Sending all of my love to my blog buddies who have not forgotten about me. I might leave from time to time but I always come back. Like a bad penny right? Smooches, Steph

2 comments:

Amariah said...

Glad to see you back on your blog Steph.. I really like your new pieces- I think the first one is my favorite!!

nollyposh said...

Gorgeous paintings! X:-)

badge for mixed media art

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Lovely Blog Award

Lovely Blog Award
Lisa,Gina, Jenny (you ladies rock)

Marie Antoinette

Marie Antoinette
Chris (CK)

Gail Lackey Award

Gail Lackey Award
Thank You Gail! and MISS P

Amazing Friendship

Amazing Friendship
Fannie

I Love Your Blog

I Love Your Blog
Fannie

Awards <3 blog

Awards <3 blog
Fannie

Award Kreative

Award Kreative
Fannie

Who Is Visiting

Counter


View My Stats

Layout