Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hello all my lovely friends in blog land. Sorry it has been so long.. Wow times flies no matter what I am doing. So let's see… What have I been up to? For the last week I have been making my swiftest effort in catching up with old friends. Since for the last year I have been consumed with art, blogging, and Etsy. Although I love all of these things I had to step back and smell the roses. This last weekend Emily and I went to NYC were we met up with Jo Anne. It was a sister-in-law weekend so to speak. We had a great time and even got to do a little shopping. PIcture of Emily and I below



My photography business seems to be getting a lot of positive feedback and below I posted some photos from my latest shot. I have been spending a lot of time reading and understanding this very diverse art form (photography). I really think I like it and I might even try to pursue it on more of a full time level once Adam lands a job. That is right we are still looking for an engineering job any help is appreciated!

With the photography in the picture it has given me little time for art, that plus most of my art stuff had to be packed away because it simply doesn't fit in the apartment anymore… BOOOOO I really am heart broken but we can't afford to move. That and with Halloween, my favorite holiday fast approaching it makes me long for my paint brush. Alas, I do have my camera and I plan on getting out there and getting all the photos I can at the wonderful Autumn that I predict will be one of the most beautiful I have ever seen. For this I am excited. That and I can't wait for HalloWEEENENENEN! YIPPY

Anyway. I am off for now. I will talk to you all soon and wishing you all happy crafting SMOOCHES!

Steph















1 comment:

Amariah said...

Glad you got a chance to get away, and LOOOOOVE the new photos!!!!!!
You're awesome!!!!!

badge for mixed media art

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Lovely Blog Award

Lovely Blog Award
Lisa,Gina, Jenny (you ladies rock)

Marie Antoinette

Marie Antoinette
Chris (CK)

Gail Lackey Award

Gail Lackey Award
Thank You Gail! and MISS P

Amazing Friendship

Amazing Friendship
Fannie

I Love Your Blog

I Love Your Blog
Fannie

Awards <3 blog

Awards <3 blog
Fannie

Award Kreative

Award Kreative
Fannie

Who Is Visiting

Counter


View My Stats

Layout