It is Wed. which is usually that most blah day of the week for others but not for me... Today is Ghost Hunter day. That is right a full night dedicated to those who look for the supernatural. Always a good time.
Adam is home today getting the house ready for us to leave next week. He is the greatest when it comes to household chores (I gravely pale in comparison!)
Here is the new piece I will be putting as a print on Etsy sometime today! I love her. She is longing for her love to return. I am in love with the background it is one of my favorite shades of green.
I received an award today from the very talented and oh so sweet Jenny from Wonders of Whimsy. She is such an amazing person who does so many great things for our alley kitties. Make sure you stop over and give her some love!
The blog award is for being refreshing and creative, promotes friendship and positive thinking. Do I promote positive thinking? LOL Anyway, the lucky person who receives this award will need to perform the following:The Rules:
- Create a post with a mention and link to the person who presented the Noblesse Oblige Award
- The Award Conditions must be displayed at the post.
- Write a short article about what the Blog has thus far achieved, preferably citing one or more older posts as support
- You must present the Noblesse Oblige Award in concurrence with the Award conditions
- You must display the Award at any location at your blog
My Two nominations are:
These 5 ladies have been instrumental in the success of The Muse Behind the Mask and giving me the support/friendship I need to continue with this endeavour. These five ladies are as positive as can be! Almost everyday they post pictures of their art and all art is positive because it is creation. Thank You ladies!
Alright I am off. Have a great Wed.