Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tuesday Suprise

OKay folks this is my big surprise... I FINALLLLLLLLYYYYYYY broke down and bought a real D-SLR. I can't tell you how over the moon I am about this little guy.

Adam and I call her the baby. HEHE we are silly. We actually totally personified the camera and since it hangs around my neck 24/7 we thought it was only proper to treat it like a baby.

I still have a TON to learn since the only other camera a used besides a point and shoot was an old film 35-mm for a short period of time. Well I have a college concentration in video editing and photography but this is considerably different

I am still getting hung up about how to get the right amount of light when I am shooting in the dark (and I don't want to use the flash.) I am finding that to be the most challenging.

Adam's sister and I did a photo shoot yesterday and I have to say the pictures came out Great! well at least I think so. I believe there is pleasing composition and good use of the 3rds rule. I have a bunch more but I will save them for another time when I unveil her portfolio. Of course just for fun but you never know, I might become a pro photog yet!



Happy Tuesday everyone! Please be prepared to see a lot more pictures than art as now I am trying my hand at this new wonderful amazing medium!
Alllllll suggestions are always welcomed and appreciated!
Smmochesssss,
Steph

No comments:

badge for mixed media art

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Lovely Blog Award

Lovely Blog Award
Lisa,Gina, Jenny (you ladies rock)

Marie Antoinette

Marie Antoinette
Chris (CK)

Gail Lackey Award

Gail Lackey Award
Thank You Gail! and MISS P

Amazing Friendship

Amazing Friendship
Fannie

I Love Your Blog

I Love Your Blog
Fannie

Awards <3 blog

Awards <3 blog
Fannie

Award Kreative

Award Kreative
Fannie

Who Is Visiting

Counter


View My Stats

Layout