Wednesday, March 11, 2009

ETSY UPDATE>>>>> ABOUT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello all my love love lovelies!!!!

I am bacccckkkk *feeling marginally better* but ready to take on the world with some new art.

Just wanted to let everyone know I put some new items up on Etsy for your peepers pleasures.

I am sooo sorry I haven't had the chance to keep up with everyones' progress believe me it stinks. I love looking at all the wonderful thing you all create! I hope to be around more but I still have some obstacles to overcome that keep me from dedicating as much time as I would like to blogging.

I am excited that I have been creating some new and different art pieces, and I see myself going more to the illustration side. Must be the wanna be animator in me. (One day ... one day...)

While I have been absent I am going to show you what I have been working on.. Let me know what you think :)



To see the rest swing on over to my Etsy page and check them out!

I hope to talk to you all soon and thank you so much for ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the well wishes I know that you all have been giving them too me for over 3 months now and I couldn't thank you all enough!

Smooches my loves and big hugs,
Steph

10 comments:

Connie said...

Good to see your blog entry and hey, oh boy, I like your new stuff!!!

carolyn said...

hi steph~
yay you! i ma glad to see you are back blogging and doing some art/ i love the direction you are going with your art! the top vase would make a sweet card and how cool is the mixed media girl with the text face. i'm going to pop on over to your shop to see what else you've been up to.

btw, i am photo tagging you! come visit my blog to get the scoop!

Anonymous said...

Good to see you back Steph.Great artwork I like it.Hope you keep feeling up beat and much better.Take Care!

Amariah said...

heya Steph,

I'm happy to see you posting again! I really like the first picture because of the colors- it's soft, sweet, and very Spring-ish. I like the crackle paint and text in the second picture, and I like the expression on the last one. I also like that the last two have a narrative :-)

Jenny Carter said...

Nice to have you back, Steph. Love the new paintings. I hope each day gets better and better!!!

BIG HUGS~

Jenny

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Hi Steph! Nice to see you back in blogland! Hope you are doing well! Great new creations! I love the crackle on the second piece. Have a great Friday!

Hugs,
Lisa :)

Chrissy Foreman C said...

I hART these, they have a playful abandon feeling to them!

Victorian Lady said...

HEY!!! I was going through my email and saw an old comment from you and came over to see you. I'm subscribed to you, but nothing has come up for a while...I'll have to check it out, BUT sheez lady! :0 You've had everything from a jackpot to an operation, with all that lovely art in between! LOVE where you are going with it, btw! :)

Anyway, glad you are diagnosed and better. My husband has had something similar and no one can tell him why...I'm off to go google that diagnosis!

HUGS!!

Mere

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Happy St. Patrick's day Steph!

CUTE new Etsy pieces.

SpOOky Cheers!
Chris (-:

Unknown said...

Glad you are feeling good enough to post! Whimsical pieces you've got there! They are so cute! :)

badge for mixed media art

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Lovely Blog Award

Lovely Blog Award
Lisa,Gina, Jenny (you ladies rock)

Marie Antoinette

Marie Antoinette
Chris (CK)

Gail Lackey Award

Gail Lackey Award
Thank You Gail! and MISS P

Amazing Friendship

Amazing Friendship
Fannie

I Love Your Blog

I Love Your Blog
Fannie

Awards <3 blog

Awards <3 blog
Fannie

Award Kreative

Award Kreative
Fannie

Who Is Visiting

Counter


View My Stats

Layout