Sunday, September 28, 2008

GRAND OPENING DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Howdy folks today is the day. ETSY GRAND OPENING!!!!!!! I am only going to leave a shot message because I am really busy getting my ducks in a row. I can't believe how excited I am!!!!

Please note that I am still adding pieces to the shop so check back often because I will be adding throughout the day. Last night we had a storm and our internet was faulting out!!!!!!!!!!! So I am working on last minute stocking.

Remember that first five customers are getting door prizes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is right .. I would show you but I want it to be a surprise.

Please shop by and let me know how it looks. This is my first go at it so suggestions are welcomed!

Thank you all and smooches. The link the my shop is above just click on 'Etsy Grand Opening' at the beginning of the message.

Smooooches,
Steph

Happy Shopping

No comments:

badge for mixed media art

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Lovely Blog Award

Lovely Blog Award
Lisa,Gina, Jenny (you ladies rock)

Marie Antoinette

Marie Antoinette
Chris (CK)

Gail Lackey Award

Gail Lackey Award
Thank You Gail! and MISS P

Amazing Friendship

Amazing Friendship
Fannie

I Love Your Blog

I Love Your Blog
Fannie

Awards <3 blog

Awards <3 blog
Fannie

Award Kreative

Award Kreative
Fannie

Who Is Visiting

Counter


View My Stats

Layout