Monday, September 29, 2008

And the Winner ISSSSSSS

**Before I get to the winners. I have a quick question.. I am interested in getting into the ACEO Swaps but have never been in one. Cananyone fill me in where I can find the swaps or maybe if some one is hosting one???? Just trying to get involved, if you can help me out I would appreciate it , Thanks**



Remeber the little contest I was holding for the oh-so-cute mini ghost ornie and a second person for the 15% any one of my Etsy items???


We have our winners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With the help of my trusty sweetheart Adam we cut up even pieces of papers and put in all the entries. Adam is also doing the picking.*Drum Roll*





***Drawing for the Ghost Orine***














KIMMMMM HARDT Ladies and Gents! Kim Hardt is a fellow blogger who can be located on Kim Hardt Originals.







The second drawing... For some reason the photo of the next person didn't load correctly on the computer. But I am fair as the day is long so you will just have to beleive me when I say the winner of the 15% a Fantastic Figments Etsy Item is...... LAURA from Things With Wings





Thank you all who participated in the event! I really greatly appreciate it and wish you could all win. I will be holding more of these definately. Mind you I do have a 100 post coming up in the next two months I am sure!







****ETSY GRAND OPENING****




I am here to report that I am very pleased so far with the amount of views I have recieved on my items thus far. Far more than eBay ever.... I hope you all enjoy the offerings. My mom came over yesterday and was in shock. She says "That camera does those little sculpture no justice" You can imagine how happy that made me (even if it was my mom, but knowing my mom is like knowing the most unbiased person , we call her the alpha male.) So please when peeking at the little sculptures do take note that they are much cuter in person.







****LISA LAMPONELLI****




Good grashious if you are easily offened please stay away. She was hilarious but oh so crude and rude.







****Adirondack Extreme****




It was a blast. Super hard but very very fun



That is my office getting ready to be Exterem (I am bottom left: not the most flattering pic but it was also raining pretty hard)



That is me again after I lauched from the tarzan swing. Mind you this is all in the air nothing between you and the ground but 30 ft of nothing..

Well that is all for now please please stop by my etsy store Fantastic Figments and don't forget to add me to favs...

SMOOOCHES MY LOVELIES!

2 comments:

Christopher A. Klingler said...

LUCKY KIM!!! Who is just the sweetest and a PERFECT winner!!! :)

Steph ~ Your new Etsy store looks great & I favorited you there! Good luck!!!

Have a great week. :)

Chris

Kim Hardt Originals said...

Steph I got my goodies over the weekend. Thanks you so much for the ghost and the earrings. I love them both so much. I hung the ghost on my tree right away and before I walked out the door to run errands I put on my beautiful earrings. You are so sweet. Thanks you, Thanks You, Thanks you. Kim

badge for mixed media art

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Lovely Blog Award

Lovely Blog Award
Lisa,Gina, Jenny (you ladies rock)

Marie Antoinette

Marie Antoinette
Chris (CK)

Gail Lackey Award

Gail Lackey Award
Thank You Gail! and MISS P

Amazing Friendship

Amazing Friendship
Fannie

I Love Your Blog

I Love Your Blog
Fannie

Awards <3 blog

Awards <3 blog
Fannie

Award Kreative

Award Kreative
Fannie

Who Is Visiting

Counter


View My Stats

Layout