Saturday, August 2, 2008

Pink Poodle


Well if you read my last entry I am sure that you can conclude that I got my inspiration for this piece last night. Not that I was drinking Pink Poodles but you get the picture. I am a strict rum and coke girl, always have been always will be. My mom and I were both bartenders for several years. Although I have never had this drink before, it sure does sound good. Reminds me of a Grasshopper minus the chocolate.
I hope everyone is having a great weekend. Nice and gloomy outside just the way I like it. But of course it makes it hard to have any outside plans. I know Adam is itching to get out and do something and I don't blame him. He is sitting here watching the Bruce Willis Marathon..... Hostage being one of my favorite movies I am okay with this.
Last night was a lot of fun we met up with a bunch of our college friends about 10 people in call. Certainly was nice to see everyone .. a bit of a blast from the past. Although we see Corey almost every weekend it is still fun! If anyone has a good suggestions on what to do today let me know.

Tip of the Day:
Don't limit your mediums. .... ... it is called mixed media for a reason. Make sure you try all different things, including texture, this element can bring you piece to a whole new level.

Keep On Smiling

Smooches,
Steph

badge for mixed media art

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Lovely Blog Award

Lovely Blog Award
Lisa,Gina, Jenny (you ladies rock)

Marie Antoinette

Marie Antoinette
Chris (CK)

Gail Lackey Award

Gail Lackey Award
Thank You Gail! and MISS P

Amazing Friendship

Amazing Friendship
Fannie

I Love Your Blog

I Love Your Blog
Fannie

Awards <3 blog

Awards <3 blog
Fannie

Award Kreative

Award Kreative
Fannie

Who Is Visiting

Counter


View My Stats

Layout