Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Rain Days=Trash the Dress


I am sure that many of you have heard about trashing the dress. Of course it normally pertains to wedding dresses but I decided to mix it up. At first I didn't like the idea of some one ruining a dress just to ruin something but after I looked at some pictures I realized they might ruin the dress but they are making beautiful memories and photographs. Honestly I learned to love the juxtaposition between a beautiful/proper dress and opposite actions.

Again here is Emily. She is my favorite muse, although, I am looking for new models to give Emily a break. If any one is familiar with NY we have been getting non-stop rain. Yesterday (the day of the shoot) we had storm watches/warning/advisories, we also had flooding and the list goes on. She stood out in the rain and I think we got some amazing shots. Take a peek.

Some of them might appear a tad blurry. They aren't in 'real life' these are 3rd generation saves!

We are suppose to get the same weather tonight and tonight is ghost hunters… so I am very okay with this!

Comments are always welcomed!

Happy mid-week. I don't know about all of you have I am excited for my Friday off!

Please scroll down to see all of the pictures.

SMOOOCHES,
Steph




































































































































































2 comments:

Pease Porridge said...

Love the photos. They look right out of a fashion magazine.
Jennifer

Amariah said...

I really like the first one, and the second to last one! They are very cool Steph!! I sooo wish I was in NY :o)

badge for mixed media art

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Lovely Blog Award

Lovely Blog Award
Lisa,Gina, Jenny (you ladies rock)

Marie Antoinette

Marie Antoinette
Chris (CK)

Gail Lackey Award

Gail Lackey Award
Thank You Gail! and MISS P

Amazing Friendship

Amazing Friendship
Fannie

I Love Your Blog

I Love Your Blog
Fannie

Awards <3 blog

Awards <3 blog
Fannie

Award Kreative

Award Kreative
Fannie

Who Is Visiting

Counter


View My Stats

Layout