Thursday, July 23, 2009

For all the Twilighters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!










Okay so I promised everyone a Twilight photo shoot and I don't like going back on my promises so here is a teaser... Here we are again with my favorite model Emily, she is just amazing at what she does. We know each other so well that we anticipate the next shot and we just know what the other is thinking.

So as I mentioned before I am not a Twilight guru but I know SOOOO many people who are, but one thing is for certain I love the aesthetic! The cinematography was amazing so that is my inspiration! Smoooches, Steph




And if you haven't PLEASE check out my new and improved webiste at www.fantasticfigments.com !

Have a Great Weekend!

3 comments:

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Hi Steph! Great post! Amazing photos! Love the shot of her in the tree! Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Lisa :)

Giovanna said...

Great Pictures!!! Congrats!! :)
xxxx
Giovanna
Boho Market

Amariah said...

hey Steph!

It's been forever since I stopped by..this summer has been way busier then I thought it would though.
I love, love, love the pictures!! Especially the last two!

badge for mixed media art

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Lovely Blog Award

Lovely Blog Award
Lisa,Gina, Jenny (you ladies rock)

Marie Antoinette

Marie Antoinette
Chris (CK)

Gail Lackey Award

Gail Lackey Award
Thank You Gail! and MISS P

Amazing Friendship

Amazing Friendship
Fannie

I Love Your Blog

I Love Your Blog
Fannie

Awards <3 blog

Awards <3 blog
Fannie

Award Kreative

Award Kreative
Fannie

Who Is Visiting

Counter


View My Stats

Layout