Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Such an Odd Day!

Howdy All

Happy Tuesday!

Ironically I think Tuesday is my least favorite day of the week. I know it should be Monday but it takes until Tuesday for me to realize my weekend is gone.

Before I show some pictures from the weekend I thought I would tell you about some eerie things that have happened today. I love the mystery behind it all, allows my imagination to run wild.

Just to paint a picture for you, it is very rainy and foggy outside today. Almost like an ominous cloud is being cast. I was walking to work today (8:30 am) and I took a short cut through a CVS parking lot that is quite large. In the middle of the lot I see a mass of people. At least 40 people all men in dark suits. Naturally my first thought was that there was a funeral but that thought soon dissipated because I realized there are no churches in the general vicinity. And with that, why would it only be men. I then saw a large van which looked like a news van but then realized it wasn't and the doors opened and I saw a woman in a tan suit sitting (in what I thought was a wheel chair, this would explain the large van). Of course this is on a day I didn't wear my glasses so my vision was skewed. I really thought this was odd, but I didn't want to get too close to them so I continued to walk to work. As I reached the end of the parking lot to walk down the stairs (it is a raised lot with stairs like in the Exorcist) I saw lots of flashing lights up the road. There had to be at least four cop cars surrounding something. Interestingly I found it unrelated to the people standing in the parking lot. I proceeded to walk to work and kept hearing sirens in the opposite direction. WOW I thought, what an interesting and odd morning it has been and as I got about 100 yards from work there was another accident involving a young girl. This one I could see very clearly as it was across the street from where I was walking. No one appeared to be hurt. So I am glad I walked to work today if not for the sake of being intrigued but since there seemed to be an odd rash of accidents everywhere and my car is new.

So this was an interesting weekend to say the least. I have some picture to show you all! The first are pictures of Adam and I at Americade. I talked about Americade in my last post. Here we are the happy couple.






Below are some pictures that Emily (Adam's sister) and I took of our dog (Sophie) on Sunday. Yes that is Emily's bra on her head. She is so silly and too cute. I got Sophie for Adam for a b-day gift 6 years ago. She is a German shorthaired pointer and I swear she is a person. For anyone who knows this breed they will agree they act like a clingy 13 year old girl. She is overly dramatic, thinks she is a queen, and has really human like qualities. Sophie sits on her butt on the couch with her front paws in the air. She has a weird crush on Adam, and when you discipline her she will roll her eyes at you. DRAMA. She isn't all that fond of me since I am dating her man. HAHA she will get over it!

I did finish the duvet cover, but Adam has been sick in bed for the last four days so I haven't had a chance to make the bed to take a picture of it. When he is well I will make sure I snap a shot!

Alright everyone have a splendid Tuesday. I hope it is less weird than mine has been!

Smooches,
Steph

3 comments:

Christopher A. Klingler said...

FUN pictures and have a great week. :-)

Chris

Christopher A. Klingler said...

TGIF & enjoy your weekend!

SpOOky CK (-:

Amariah said...

that is really weird!

I like your dog pics- My cat's name is Sophie ;o)

badge for mixed media art

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Lovely Blog Award

Lovely Blog Award
Lisa,Gina, Jenny (you ladies rock)

Marie Antoinette

Marie Antoinette
Chris (CK)

Gail Lackey Award

Gail Lackey Award
Thank You Gail! and MISS P

Amazing Friendship

Amazing Friendship
Fannie

I Love Your Blog

I Love Your Blog
Fannie

Awards <3 blog

Awards <3 blog
Fannie

Award Kreative

Award Kreative
Fannie

Who Is Visiting

Counter


View My Stats

Layout