Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I Won't Tell You Twice

Posted by PicasaI believe you are probably saying to yourself right now, "why does this picture look familiar?" That is because it looks like your mother's scorn, and you would be correct. Now I won't tell you twice, hop on over to The Muse Behind The Mask to vote for the next Muse. There isn't much time left, it ends this week!

Okay ladies (to any gents that are reading this is when you want to stop reading... really stop!) So you all know how I am going on a cruise in June.. June 15th I get on board and just like those commercials on TV mother nature is stopping by AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. … … I think I could kill some one. My first vacation in forever and I am going to be curses with the ugliest, worst, more miserable thing in creation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you oh holy smitter. But of course I am not a delicate 3 days low flow all I have to wear is a panty liner kinda gal. NOOOOO I am a hold on to the seat of your pants this is going to be a bumpy 10 dyas. To make things worse I am not on BC so I can't even skip! Yes so as you can imagine I am freaking out this is a wedding gift and I am going to be running around like the hulk on steroids. PLEASE ANY SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOMED NATURAL OR NOT! So for the men that did read that I apologize…. I told you to stop ;)

I hope to have another post soon to explain what I have been doing. Contrary to what my updating shows I have been really busy and I REALLY want to explain and show you all what I have been doing and where.

Smooches to all.

Oh and thanks for reading the ugly part of this post. I would say disgusting but hey it happened to almost all women.

2 comments:

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Gurl you have TOO much stuff working, and trust me...coming from me...I know!!! '-P)

Popping in for a belated hello. :-))

Hope this note finds you well & enjoy your week.

mE (-:

Amariah said...

Is it possible for you to go to your Dr. and get on pills for a month?
or, I've heard that extreme amounts of exercise and a change of diet will cause you to miss.
sorry if this it totally unhelpful!

badge for mixed media art

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Lovely Blog Award

Lovely Blog Award
Lisa,Gina, Jenny (you ladies rock)

Marie Antoinette

Marie Antoinette
Chris (CK)

Gail Lackey Award

Gail Lackey Award
Thank You Gail! and MISS P

Amazing Friendship

Amazing Friendship
Fannie

I Love Your Blog

I Love Your Blog
Fannie

Awards <3 blog

Awards <3 blog
Fannie

Award Kreative

Award Kreative
Fannie

Who Is Visiting

Counter


View My Stats

Layout