Another Sneek peek of the new figments that will be found in my Etsy shop! (some might go to eBay) but for the most part it is in celebration of my Etsy reopening! YAYAYYA. My mom will be here this coming weekend to learn the ropes. It isn't going to be an over night process but I am crossing my fingers. It is my goal that by 2010 I will have a total of 100 sales on my Etsy. We will see....
This weekend went okay ... just okay ... I hope my week it a little more lively, although I am not going to bet the farm on it. I am going to be scheduling an appointment for our engagement photos!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to show everyone.
So when I came back this weekend I found a LOVELY suprise waiting for me from the LOVELY Azul Valentina (don't you just love the last name). Her work is just so darn cute and have a little mysteriousness to them.. alluring... Thank you Azul!
And here are my five addictions:
1. Well I think a safe bet would be art. I live it, dream it, and even eat it (I like my food to look creative)
2. Make-up.. haha I even paint my face! It just relaxes me in the morning
3. 50's style clothing, attitude, and apperances. How can you beat it! I really think I was suppose to be around in that era.
4. HALLOWEEEN and that goes for anything dark, or whismy goth too. Just love it. Best holiday best feeling!
5. Horror movies. I love being scared. I know can we say dork. I have a huge collection about 50 DVD's of all different horror movies. The only movies I own that aren't horror are the series "That Girl" with Marlo Thomas.. HAHA I told you I like old...
I want to pass this along to five SUPERLICIOUS bloggers that I just can't seem to get enough of!:
1. The unbelievable generous Jenny of Wonders of Whimsy, please check out her alley cat rescue blog. Talk about tugging at your heart strings. Thank You Jenny!
2. Come on down Amariah of Amariah Rauscher. Who doesn't love a dose of candor and great illustrations! Rock on sister. Your newphew is soooooo darn cute!
3. The Ladies of Things With Wings and Paper Prayers! CONGRATS ON OPENING YOUR FIRST ETSY STORE. Bloggers. please please please go check out their blog and head over to Etsy. Their work it funky with an awesome message.
4. The goddess with a gift Ms. Fannie of Fannie Narte. Fannie has been helping me fly since my very first post (EVER) and for that I think she is super fabulous!
5. The master of macabre Mr. Chris of Designs by CK. And did you know Chris went Dot Com! Hurry over he has some awesome new pieces!
Alright folks. I must be on my way. Big smooches and hugs for Monday!
Please stay tuned while we turn to our original broadcast....
badge for mixed media art
- ▼ 2009 (47)
- ► 2008 (93)