Tuesday, October 7, 2008

First Frost & What's Her Name

Yes kiddies that is right here in upstate NY we had our first frost. AHHHHHHHHHHH… Okay I like it cold but not this cold in October. I guess it is the course of nature and my hands are tied.

My knitting friend and I had a very nice get together and don't worry no one got hurt, in fact, we didn't drink too much we were too busy gabbing away.

I finished my first ATCs last night! I hope they are well loved. I did my best but after all it is my first time. (He He that sounds funny) (Okay I will grow up)

Anywho I would like you to meet some one special, this is……………. Well………….. she doesn't have a name yet I am torn between (Mabel, Betty Sue, Virginia, Lucy, Leslie, Lu Lu, and Carmen). Which one do you feel best suits her? She might become one of my main characters so I think she needs a proper name!

I wish I had something new and exciting to write about but I don't and anything I might have I can't talk about right now. Maybe in a few weeks or a month when the story is all told and I can say it out loud and not have it backfire. If you know me outside the world of blogging I am extremely opinionated and never lack in the conversation zone. But admits the eyes of on lookers who I can't physically see I tend to find myself reserved. This could be because you never know who you will meet. I promise there will come a time when my words will run free on the page, but until then I will remain coy.

Stay Cozy

Smooches

2 comments:

Heather said...

what a sweet painting! and oh, to have a frosty day! It must be so beautiful in NY now. We're expecting temps near 80 this weekend, boo! that's no good fall weather!~

Christopher A. Klingler said...

FUN new piece Steph & love the colors! :-)

Chris

badge for mixed media art

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Lovely Blog Award

Lovely Blog Award
Lisa,Gina, Jenny (you ladies rock)

Marie Antoinette

Marie Antoinette
Chris (CK)

Gail Lackey Award

Gail Lackey Award
Thank You Gail! and MISS P

Amazing Friendship

Amazing Friendship
Fannie

I Love Your Blog

I Love Your Blog
Fannie

Awards <3 blog

Awards <3 blog
Fannie

Award Kreative

Award Kreative
Fannie

Who Is Visiting

Counter


View My Stats

Layout