Tuesday, October 14, 2008

And The Survey Says....

I GOT THE TEACHING POSITION!



The pitch went well. Now all I have to do is hope people sign up! I will keep my fingers crossed! This is what I will be teaching


A little snowman on wood. I am doing this with water-color pencil, acrylic paint, scrapbook paper, and scrapbook elements. This makes a wonderful door hang for kids to make and gift to their parents or grandparents. I left out a lot of the technical cutting and such ... I didn't want to get into using exact-o knives.



Also, I did my FIRST ATC with a lovely lady from the UK! Here are my ACT's


Her trade off were just WONDERFUL. With the nicest fall colors. AHHHH.... Alas, I can see that the most beautiful season is coming to an end. I guess all good things do.

SEARCHING

For those who didn't get my email last night... I know spur of the moment. Lately, I have been really diving into my innerself and asking ... What do I really want to do with my life? I guess there is never a definitive answer but I have an answer right now. A while back came across a blog of two women who opened a little folk art country store in what I think was Virginia. Well, being a daughter of two parents who own a MOM and POP store I loved with artsy twist that these fine ladies gave it. They sold their art and home baked goods. HOW SWEET! (no pun intended). Anywho... although I thought I saved the blog I did not .... (wa wa waaaaaa) And now I am on the hunt for them. I don't know their names I don't know the name of their store. All I know is that they blog in this circuit. I feel like I am on unsolved mysteries! HEHE.. If you may know whom I speak of please leave me a message.

The engagements party went really well and we all had a very nice time. Went too fast if you ask me! I won at Atlantic City. I am not a gambler but I threw in $20 and pulled out $100!!!!!!!!!!!! Art supply store here I come! I am sick .. HAHA..

Smooches All..

Steph

1 comment:

Fannie said...

Super Congrats, Steph! Your students will have fun and learn lots in your class. Good for you!

You go shopping and enjoy your winnings.

I'll think about the blog. Nothing comes to mind at the moment.

When is your class? Do you have a maximum number of sign ups?

badge for mixed media art

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Lovely Blog Award

Lovely Blog Award
Lisa,Gina, Jenny (you ladies rock)

Marie Antoinette

Marie Antoinette
Chris (CK)

Gail Lackey Award

Gail Lackey Award
Thank You Gail! and MISS P

Amazing Friendship

Amazing Friendship
Fannie

I Love Your Blog

I Love Your Blog
Fannie

Awards <3 blog

Awards <3 blog
Fannie

Award Kreative

Award Kreative
Fannie

Who Is Visiting

Counter


View My Stats

Layout