Tuesday, August 12, 2008

To Grandma's House We Go/Halloween Collection Free shipping!

We are at Grandma's house and off the Yacht! I wish I had money to buy a boat like that. **I wonder how many paintings I have to sell to afford such a luxury** I hope everyone is doing well. I know I am definately enjoying my vacation and the time away from obligations.

Grandma moved into a new house (townhouse) and it is stunning. She cracks me up she is in the 70's and takes college courses and took up photography and photoshop and she is amazing at it. I could only hope to have a 1/4 of her drive at that age.

I will be coming home and hopefully banging out some paintings VERY VERY VERY soon. I am going through withdrawl. I will be starting my HALLOWEEN COLLECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I am really excited. I brought my sketch pad so there will be plenty of ideas. You all know it is my favorite holiday. So in honor of ALL HALLOWS EVE I will be running free shipping (on Ebay) on select Halloween pieces and discounts on on others through the month of September. You can reach my ebay through my blog under must visit links and my ebay name is seppie_inc

I must be off.

Smooches to my Lovely's

Steph

2 comments:

carolyn said...

I was just at the craft store yesterday and gasped in horror at the scarecrows and Halloween stuff but I guess it's not that early. Good for you for getting a head start.
Did you ever get that bathing suit? LOL

Fannie said...

Oh, enjoy yourself, Stephanie. I look forward to seeing your Halloween collection! Be safe.

badge for mixed media art

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Lovely Blog Award

Lovely Blog Award
Lisa,Gina, Jenny (you ladies rock)

Marie Antoinette

Marie Antoinette
Chris (CK)

Gail Lackey Award

Gail Lackey Award
Thank You Gail! and MISS P

Amazing Friendship

Amazing Friendship
Fannie

I Love Your Blog

I Love Your Blog
Fannie

Awards <3 blog

Awards <3 blog
Fannie

Award Kreative

Award Kreative
Fannie

Who Is Visiting

Counter


View My Stats

Layout