Friday, August 22, 2008

Hurry before they are gone

At long last I took a little time off yesterday to list some of my pretties! They are on eBay they are originals and they are for sale! Please visit my ebay page http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZseppie_inc
and bid on one before they are gone! Here are some examples but there are more so go see.





Well folks. As in previous blogs I said that I was going to start sewing dolls. Give the long awaited 3-D quality to my pretties. I did it, and I have to say they are pretty cute! I will give you a preview. Remember this will be for sale along with my Halloween original mixed media. These ladies are my first stab (not a sewing) but at doll making. Now I have recently (last night) graduated to sphere heads totally round!!!!!!!!!!!! I am excited. The preview I will show is without any of the little extra add ons I will be applying (ribbons, Halloween paraphernalia, etc..) But tell me what you think! This is my original pattern ! Now that I started it is hard to stop, but I really have to get back to my paintings. I only did ONE (ONE ONE ONE) new one this week AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... We know what I will be doing this weekend. But in my defense I did two dolls and they do take longer to love!

Please let me know what you think and don't forget to stop by my auctions and pick up an original. It is definitely a summer sale. Moving out the inventory!

I am going white water rafting this weekend I am soooo excited! I haven't been in years but I use to LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I hope we end up with nice weather. Lately it has been chilly, like Fall chilly (and to me that is the best weather there is). Speaking of strange weather my heart does go out to all those in the midst of storm Fay, stay safe.

I have enjoyed reading every ones blogs about their kids going back to school. I have yet to have such a wonderful experience since I don't have children but I bet it is a bottle of mixed emotions. But I too will be heading back to school. Hopefully soon. I want to redirect my current BA into a BS for teaching and not just any teaching but an Art teacher. It will be a long road but I am really hoping to get a start on it next Spring semester. We will see. Dreams dreams dreams. I have a way of dreaming too big.

Alright my Lovelys enough rambling for today, or as my mother would say (excuse the crudeness) diarrhea of the mouth.

I will take my leave. Let me know what you think!

Smooches

1 comment:

sMacThoughts said...

Steph, my gosh, great doll! What a talent you are!

badge for mixed media art

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Lovely Blog Award

Lovely Blog Award
Lisa,Gina, Jenny (you ladies rock)

Marie Antoinette

Marie Antoinette
Chris (CK)

Gail Lackey Award

Gail Lackey Award
Thank You Gail! and MISS P

Amazing Friendship

Amazing Friendship
Fannie

I Love Your Blog

I Love Your Blog
Fannie

Awards <3 blog

Awards <3 blog
Fannie

Award Kreative

Award Kreative
Fannie

Who Is Visiting

Counter


View My Stats

Layout